It is possible to easily obtain deeper impressions of the teeth and supporting structures with the Extend-O impression trays. The flanges of the upper and lower cuvettes are extended to correctly follow the alveolar labial and buccal process, to the depth of the mucobuccal fold.
The plaster or stone plaster models that result are more useful in the diagnosis and orthodontic treatment.
Plaster models emptied of Extend-O prints are easier to trim and finish, more aesthetic and valuable in the diagnosis and treatment of orthodontics.
Other outstanding features are:
- The bodies of the cuvettes are easily adapted to fit the unique arch shapes of each patient.
- Positive edge for postdam.
- Soft aluminum. It easily adjusts to fit the patient.
- Concave, circular, cast aluminum handle, allowing a firmer grip.
- Invisible orthodontic retainers.
- Dental movement techniques.
- Bite Elevations.
- Splints for bruxists.
- Irons for indirect method of adhesion.
- Teeth whitening plates.
- Protectors for sportsmen.